Have you heard about #GoodwillDate? (http://abcnews.go.com/Business/couple-turns-goodwill-date-hashtag/story?id=33746771).
A Florida couple, Paula Williams and Cody Andrews, bought each other outfits for $10 each and wore them on a date without telling anybody it was a joke. What started as a donating and shopping trip to our Fort Walton Beach store has now turned into viral hastag.
So now it’s our turn to keep the fun going…
It’s time for a #GOODWILLDATE CHALLENGE!
The rules are:
1. LIKE US on Facebook: Goodwill Easterseals of the Gulf Coast and/or FOLLOW US on Instagram: @GoodwillEasterSealsGulfCoast
2. Each person can only spend $10 on gender-appropriate clothes for their significant other or friend.
3. Go out on a date wearing the outfits! Don’t tell anybody it’s a joke, it’s more fun that way.
4. SHARE the photo by posting on Facebook and/or Instagram with the hashtags #GoodwillDate and #GESGoodwillDate (MAKE SURE you use the second hashtag, otherwise we won’t know it’s for the contest). Don’t forget to tag us in the photo!
5. GET LIKES! That’s how you win!
6. ***Optional*** DONATE the clothing back to us, and help more people on the Gulf Coast find their brighter futures!
Winners will be chosen based on the most combined likes from Facebook and Instagram. Only one photo will be counted in the contest (a photo grid is fine, but please only enter one photo with the #GESGoodwillDate hashtag). Each person can enter individually, or you can post one photo of both of you to increase your likes and share the prize!
The top three winners will receive:
1st Place: $150 Goodwill Easterseals Gift Certificate
2nd Place: $100 Goodwill Easterseals Gift Certificate
3rd Place: $50 Goodwill Easterseals Gift Certificate
Can you imagine how many GoodwillDates you could go on with $150? The contest ends at midnight on Friday, October 16th. Winners will be announced on Monday, October 19th.